- Pets and Smoking/Vaping: We cannot accommodate pets, nor do we have a smoking area, thank you for understanding
- Adults and children welcome. All families are welcome but please note Kokanee Inn has not been “baby-proofed”, and we have an open stairway (no gates).
- Stairs: All rooms except Red Mountain, Badger Mountain and the Cabin are up one flight of stairs.
- Check-in: check-in is between 4 p.m. or 6 p.m. Daily, early check ins are welcomed – just give us a call when you’re on your way!
- Late arrivals by advanced arrangement ONLY please!
- Check-out is 11:00 am; please let us know in advance if you will require more time.
COVID-19 policy: There is no charge for COVID related cancellations. We kindly ask for 48 hour notice when possible.
General cancellation policy:
- Deposits will be fully refunded for cancelations made 10 days prior.
- Deposits will be retained for cancellations made 3-9 days prior.
- A cancellation with made less than 72 hours in advance will be require payment for all nights that cannot be rebooked to another guest.
- Same day cancellations may be charged in full.
- New Years, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Chief Joseph Days. Labor Day, and Christmas are exceptions – if the cancellation is made less than 10 days from the reservation date, the full reservation will be charged. It will be refunded if the room can be rebooked.
Weather and Roads
It is a good idea to check the weather before you arrive.
For road conditions, visit www.tripcheck.com or call 1.800.977.6368.
Parking and Storage
We have ample parking & storage space at the inn with for cars, trailers and boats. Storage for bikes, boats and other outdoor equipment is also available. Please let us know in advance of any significant storage needs.
Travel – and life in general – are risk propositions. It is your responsibility to be safe and make good decisions. We at Kokanee Inn do not accept liability for injury, death, loss, etc. during your stay here.
Thank you and we hope you enjoy your stay with us!