220 square feet
The Badger Mountain Room is located on the main level. This 220-square foot room is furnished with a queen bed and queen sleeper sofa, and guests will enjoy the morning sun in their over sized room. Red Mountain and Badger Mountain share a full and half-bath immediately adjacent to the rooms. Badger Mountain may be booked as an individual room (see below), or families and small groups may want to book it together with Red Mountain, sleeping a total of 6 persons.
InspirationRising to a modest 1,593', Badger Mountain is most appreciated for it's unique provision of hiking trails and views. Looking south is an oasis of green irrigated fields and vineyards with Horse Heaven Hills in the distance. Northern views extend out over Richland, the Colombia River and beyond to the Hanford Reach.
- 220 square foot room
- Queen bed
- Queen sleeper sofa
- Shares a full and half bath immediately adjacent to the rooms with Badger Mountain
- Full Breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Airport shuttle - both Joseph and Enterprise
- Cruiser bikes to check out and enjoy around town
- Complimentary mountain bikes to explore a little further!
- Trail transport
- Maps and hiking guides
- Bicycle maintenance and storage area
- Beach towels
- Fire pits
- Deck with heaters
- Grill, place settings and flatware for enjoying meals onsite
- Bar and wine glasses for your beverage of choice
- 24-hour coffee, tea, soda and snacks
- Shared refrigerator and microwave
- Library including a wide selection of books and games