Welcome to Kokanee Inn—Your Basecamp for Adventure in Joseph, Oregon!
Located just at the edge of town, our inn is a 2-minute walk from local shops and only a mile from Wallowa Lake. Here’s what awaits you:
- Hiking in the Eagle Cap Wilderness
- Biking, hiking and exploring the Snake River in Hells Canyon
- Riding the tram to the top of Mt. Howard
- Fishing at Wallowa Lake
- Exploring arts, shopping, and dining
Let us be your launch pad for all that Eastern Oregon has to offer!
Unwind in Comfort
Unwind after your day of adventure! Come home to an array of amenities, including:
- A well-stocked library for book lovers
- Games for fun-filled evenings
- Complimentary full breakfast to start your day
- A bar featuring local TG beer
- Fire pits and outdoor seating & grill
- 24/7 access to coffee, tea, soda, and snacks
- Free airport shuttle for hassle-free travel
Rise and shine with our complimentary breakfast plus endless coffee and tea, then venture out to one a local Joseph treasure or order-in farm-to-table style.
Joseph boasts enough delicious restaurants, cafes, bakeries, pubs, and bars to keep your taste buds more than satisfied during the duration of your stay!
Immerse yourself with nature as you explore both on land and on water all year long! For those who love the great outdoors, countless adventures await. Widely recognized as the gateway to Oregon’s Eagle Cap Wilderness, the Joseph area boasts unparalleled access to literally hundreds of miles of trails for hiking, running, cycling, horseback riding, and so much more.
Adventuring in Comfort
No matter what season you visit, the Kokanee Inn is a warm and friendly sanctuary for travelers to Eastern Oregon. We encourage all guests to make themselves at home during their stay. Guests are welcome to relax and socialize in our two spacious common rooms: the main lounge, which offers views of the grounds and the nearby Wallowa Mountains, and the upstairs lounge, where you will enjoy an adjacent deck boasting some of the best views in town.