250 square feet
The Mount Tomanivi room features a king bed and newly renovated private bathroom. With direct mountain views, you’ll wake up each morning to awe-inspiring panoramas of the gorgeous Eagle Cap Wilderness. No worries about island size mosquitoes here - that netting is just for fun.
InspirationBoony-stomping in the Pacific Islands! Mt Tomanivi is the largest mountain in Fiji on the interior of Vita Levu. Shrouded by fog or towering in the humid sun – it is beautiful. We’ve had wonderfully good hikes in Saipan, and hilariously bad hikes in Fiji. At the end of a three month work stay in Fiji we were offered the opportunity to see the wonder and beauty of the mountains of Viti Levu (the main Fijian Island) and wanted to share some of that beauty with our guests. Kelly has shared her photos with us and we've collected fabrics from Fiji and Samoa to brighten your stay.
- 250 square foot room
- King size bed
- Full Breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Airport shuttle - both Joseph and Enterprise
- Cruiser bikes to check out and enjoy around town
- Complimentary mountain bikes to explore a little further!
- Trail transport
- Maps and hiking guides
- Bicycle maintenance and storage area
- Beach towels
- Fire pits
- Deck with heaters
- Grill, place settings and flatware for enjoying meals onsite
- Bar and wine glasses for your beverage of choice
- 24-hour coffee, tea, soda and snacks
- Shared refrigerator and microwave
- Library including a wide selection of books and games