120 square feet
The Sutter Buttes Room is adjacent to the upstairs lounge, a beautiful outdoor deck and wonderful partial mountain views. This 120-square foot room is furnished with a queen bed. It is part of the Sierra Suite, including the Base Camp room and upstairs lounge. Base Camp and Sutter Buttes share a full and half-bath immediately adjacent to the rooms. Families and small groups may want to book the entire Sierra Suite, which includes Base Camp. Sutter Buttes and the upstairs lounge with sleeper sofa, sleeping a total of 7 persons.
InspirationAt only 2112’ elevation the Sutter Buttes are often referred to as the world’s smallest mountain range. With this peculiar distinction they Butte’s still “hold their own” with unique beauty rising above the floor of Sacramento Valley. Like it’s namesake, while smaller than the other rooms the Sutter Butte room “holds its own” offering comfort and adventure in a more modest footprint. Growing up, Eric considered the Sutter Buttes the halfway point on the long drive between his home on the Northern California coast to the family cabin in the Sierras for weekend ski trips.
- 120 square foot room
- Queen Bed
- Shares a full and half bath immediately adjacent to the rooms with Base Camp
- Full Breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Airport shuttle - both Joseph and Enterprise
- Cruiser bikes to check out and enjoy around town
- Complimentary mountain bikes to explore a little further!
- Trail transport
- Maps and hiking guides
- Bicycle maintenance and storage area
- Beach towels
- Fire pits
- Deck with heaters
- Grill, place settings and flatware for enjoying meals onsite
- Bar and wine glasses for your beverage of choice
- 24-hour coffee, tea, soda and snacks
- Shared refrigerator and microwave
- Library including a wide selection of books and games